With more than 25 years of experience in the design and construction of residential gardens and landscapes, our design team works with the best craftsman in the Pacific Northwest – stonemasons, carpenters, concrete contractors, landscape lighting installers, planting crews, and brick masons – all specialists in their craft. We also have a division devoted to outdoor lighting, bringing both technical and design expertise to the illumination of your garden.As a design/build firm, we personally oversee your garden from inspiration to installation to ensure your vision is realized. And we encourage you to be involved in creating the outdoor living environment that reflects your tastes and personality.
Bill Williamson, Principal
Bill brings more than 35 years of experience to designing residential gardens. In his earliest years, he assisted with carpentry projects and worked as a nurseryman, thereby gaining practical knowledge in construction and plants.
Bill’s style is hands-on and on-site, giving expert attention to every detail of a project, from design through construction. He earned his degree in Landscape Architecture from the University of Washington in 1981. As a licensed landscape architect, Bill has created many beautiful Northwest gardens and has the knowledge, training and experience to help you achieve your goals.
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects, Washington Chapter
- Licensed Washington State Landscape Architect #379
- Complete installation services by Licensed General Contractor #WILLILA055LO
- Quality and licensed subcontractors
- Licensed Limited Energy Electrical Contractor #WILLILA996RU